BSF Ministerial Staff Written Exam Syllabus/ Selection Process/ Procedure/ Scheme of Selection: Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) publish advertisement from time to time for recruitment of Assistant Sub lnspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Eligible candidates who have applied for these post and now preparing to appear in exam can prepare themselves as per below given selection criteria.........
Scheme of Selection: The selection shall be held in two phases as under:-
1. First Phase:
- (i) Written Examination
- (i) Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- (ii) Short Hand Test (only for ASI/ Steno)
- (iii) Typing Speed Test (only for Hc/ Min)
- (iv) Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- (v) MedicalExamination.
- Written Examination: The written examination will be conducted at the Selection Centres on the date and time fixed by Pers Dte (Rectt Sectaon) HQ DG BSF which will be communicated on completion of the scrutiny. Admission in written examination will be purely on production of call letter/ admit card dispatched to the eligible candidate by the concerned centres. Written examination will consist of the following five parts:-
There will be one composite paper for one hour and forty minutes duration consisting of above five parts and will be "OMR Based Objective Type with Multiple Choice". Question paper will be printed bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi both. The minimum qualifying marks of written test are as under:-
- i) General Category - 35%
- ii) SC/ ST Categories - 33%
- The candidates declared successful in written examination will be called to appear in the second phase of selection separately.
- The candidates found eligible after physical measurement will only be allowed to appear in typing (for HC/ Min) and Stenography speed test (for ASI/ Steno) which will be qualifying in nature and to be cleared separately in each stage.
- Documentation (checking of documents):- Candidates to produce all their original documents of Age proof, Educational qualification, caste certificate & other testimonials/ certificates required for above posts during documentation.
- Medical Examination:- The candidates qualifying in PST/ Typing/ Stenography/ Documentation as the case may be, will be subjected to detailed medical examination so as to assess their fitness for appointment in BSF as per laid down standard. The medical examination will be held immediately after completion of Documentation. The validity of medical examination will be one year.