BSF 196 Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Border Security Force (BSF) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 196 vacant posts of Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota in Force. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 09.10.2016 and on or before 24.10.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..........…
Total No. of Posts: 196
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty)
Name of the Gender:
1. Male: 160 Posts
2. Female: 36 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- Sportsperson who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the detail.
- Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the detail.
- Sportsperson of merit who have represented State Schools team in National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the detail.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998.
Fees: Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.50/- (exempted for SC/ ST & Female candidates) in favour of "Commandant 25 Bn BSF".
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST) and Sports Trial.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form with attested copies of all relevant document to "The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post Office - Najafgarh, New Delhi, Pin - 110071".
Start Date to Apply: 10.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 09.10.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 24.10.2016
Date of Phase-I Test: 26.12.2016 to 23.01.2017