Boudh District Court Clerk/ Copyist, Typist & Salaried Amin Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Office of the District Judge, Boudh has released a recruitment notification for filling up 10 vacant posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist & Salaried Amin. Eligible candidates can apply on prescribed application on or before 04.10.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of Post:
1. Junior Clerk/ Copyist: 07 Posts
2. Junior Typist: 02 Posts
3. Salaried Amin: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Intermediate (12th) Passed with Diploma in Computer Application.
- For S.N. 3: Matriculation (10th) Passed with Revenue Inspector Training.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.09.1984 and not later than 01.09.1998.
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women: Born not earlier than 02.09.1979 and not later than 01.09.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head "0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts. The SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through a Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on prescribed application with self-attested copies of all relevant documents to Registrar, Civil Courts, Boudh - 762014 by Registered/ Speed post only.
Start Date to Apply: 03.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 04.10.2016