Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for Recruitment of 118 Technical Asst, UDC, Jr Steno & Other Posts: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released notification for the recruitment of 118 Junior Stenographer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Senior Technician, Technical Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12.01.2016 to 01.02.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below..….....
Total No. of Posts: 118
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Stenographer: 23 Posts
2. Stenographer: 11 Posts
3. Upper Division Clerk: 25 Posts
4. Senior Technician: 17 Posts
i. Mechanical: 07 Posts
ii. Electrical: 08 Posts
iii. Civil: 02 Posts
5. Technical Assistant: 42 Posts
i. Mechanical: 07 Posts
ii. Electrical: 15 Posts
iii. Chemical: 12 Posts
iv. Civil: 02 Posts
v. Microbiology: 06 Posts
- For Post S.N. 1 & 2: Graduate from recognized university with knowledge of shorthand.
- For Post S.N. 3: Graduate from recognized university.
- For Post S.N. 4: Matric or equivalent with Certificate from ITI in the trade of Electrician/ AirConditioning/ Mechanic (Diesel Engine) or its equivalent, two years’ practical experience in the respective trade after having obtained the ITI Certificate or ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter / Carpenter / Plumber / Wireman / Welding.
- For Post S.N. 5: Bachelor's Degree in Science (with Microbiology as one of the main subject) with minimum 60% marks (50% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) or three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes).
- For Post S.N. 2: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 31.01.1986 and not later than 01.02.1998.
- For Other Posts: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 31.01.1989 and not later than 01.02.1998.
- Note: 05 years of age relaxation for SC candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Examination/ Interview.
Application Fee: The application fees of Rs.500/- will be payable only by General and OBC category candidates. No fee would be paid by SCs/ STs/ PWDs/ Women and BIS Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 12.01.2016 to 01.02.2016. No printout is required to be sent to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
Starting date to apply online: 12.01.2016
Last date to apply online: 01.02.2016
Issue of Call Letters for on-line exam: 15.02.2016
Date for Online Examination: 21.02.2016
Result of Online Examination: 31.03.2016