Bank of Maharashtra 1315 Officers & Clerks Online Recruitment Admit Card 2016: Assistant General Manager, Bank of Maharashtra has released a recruitment notification for filling up 1315 vacant posts of General Officer, Security Officer, Law Clerk, Agricultural Clerk, Officer and Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 1315
Name of the Post:
1. General Officer MMGS – III: 100 Posts
2. General Officer MMGS – II: 200 Posts
3. Security Officer MMGS – II: 15 Posts
4. Clerk Law: 100 Posts
5. Clerk Agricultural Graduates: 200 Posts
6. Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I: 500 Posts
7. Clerk (Non Conventional): 200 Posts
- For S.N. 1 & 2: MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB.
- For S.N. 3, 6 & 7: Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline.
- For S.N. 4: Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- For S.N. 5: Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities.
Age Limit: Relaxation would be applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Born not earlier than 02.07.1982 and not later than 01.07.1993.
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 02.07.1971 and not later than 01.07.1988.
- For S.N. 4, 5 & 7: Born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For S.N. 6: Born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1998.
Fees: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Online Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 12.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 06.09.2016
Date of Exam for S.N. 1 to 5: 21.10.2016
Date of Exam for S.N. 7: 26.10.2016
Date of Exam for S.N. 6: 28.10.2016