Ordnance Depot, Avadi LDC, Fireman & Driver Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016: Commandant Ordnance Depot, Avadi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 08 vacant posts of Lower Division CLerk (LDC), Fireman & Civilian Motor Driver (OG). Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.09.2016 and on or before 07.10.2016 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For S.N. 2 & 3: Matriculation (10th) Pass.
For S.N. 1 & 2:
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For SC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1986 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1986 and not later than 30.09.1998.
- For SC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1984 and not later than 30.09.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam & Practical/ Physical/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to Commandant Ordnance Depot Avadi, Chennai-55, Pin: 900424, C/o 56 APO.
Start Date to Apply: 10.09.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.09.2016
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 07.10.2016
Place of Tests: ME Lines, Ordnance Depot, Avadi, Chennai - 600055 (Tamil Nadu)
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.