Indian Army Recruitment 2016 - Apply for JAG Entry Scheme 17th Course October 2016: Applications are invited from Law graduates (married/ unmarried male and unmarried Female candidates) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Eligible candidates may apply online using below given official link from 18.01.2016 at 1000 hrs to 16.02.2016 at 1700 hrs. Other details like age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below........…
Name of Course: JAG (Judge Advocate General) Entry Scheme 17th Course - October 2016
Total No. of Posts: 14
Qualification and Other Criteria:
(i) Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be born before 02.07.1989 and not after 01.07.1995 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process: The selection process to be followed is indicated below :-
- (a) Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this regard no representation will be entertained.
- (b) The shortlisted candidates whose applications are found to be correct shall be detailed for SSB interview at allotted Selection Centres on specified dates.
- (c) Two Stage Selection Procedure. Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day.
- (d) Candidates who qualify stage I will be retained for stage -II test comprising of Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days(excluding stg-I day).
- (e) Candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in the order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time.
Fees: There is no Application Fee for this Recruitment in Indian Army.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 18.01.2016 at 1000 hrs to 16.02.2016 till 1700 hrs. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Army.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.01.2016 at 1000 hrs
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.02.2016 at 1700 hrs