Army Base Workshop EME Civilians Admit Card/ Recruitment 2017: HQ Base Workshop Group EME has released a recruitment notification for filling up following civilians post in the Corps of Electronics & Mechanical Engineers. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 06.01.2017 and on or before 13.01.2017 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 68
Name of the Post:
1. Electrician: 08 Posts
2. Armament Mechanic: 04 Posts
3. Telecom Mechanic: 06 Posts
4. Storekeeper: 01 Post
5. Multi Tasking Staff: 05 Posts
6. Tradesman Mate: 08 Posts
7. Painter & Decorator: 03 Posts
8. Fitter: 05 Posts
9. Machinist: 09 Posts
10. Vehicle Mechanic: 02 Posts
11. Welder: 03 Posts
12. Lower Division Clerk: 09 Posts
13. Hospital Orderly: 01 Post
14. Fireman: 01 Post
15. Carpenter & Joiner: 02 Posts
16. Instrument Mechanic: 01 Post
- For S.N. 1 to 3 & 16: Intermediate (10+2) with a certificate from ITI in the respective trade.
- For S.N. 7 to 11 & 15: Certificate from ITI in the respective trade.
- For S.N. 4: Intermediate (10+2).
- For S.N. 12: Intermediate (10+2) with knowledge of typing.
- For S.N. 5, 6, 13 & 14: Matriculation (10th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 07.01.1992 and not later than 06.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 07.01.1989 and not later than 06.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 07.01.1987 and not later than 06.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Physical/ Practical/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to respective recruiting authority as mention in official detail given below.
Start Date to Apply: 17.12.2016
Last Date to Apply: 06.01.2017
Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas: 13.01.2017
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.