APPSC Group-II Services General Recruitment/ Admit Card for 982 Executive & Non-Executive Posts: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a recruitment notification no. 18/2016 for filling up various 982 Executive and Non-Executive posts through Group-II Services General Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.11.2016 to 10.12.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 982
Name of the Post:
1. Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: 12 Posts
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 96 Posts
3. Sub Registrar Grade-II: 27 Posts
4. Deputy Tahsildar: 253 Posts
5. Assistant Labour Officer: 08 Posts
6. Assistant Development Officer: 23 Posts
7. Extension Officer: 08 Posts
8. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector: 15 Posts
9. Assistant Section Officer: 124 Posts
10. Senior Auditor: 45 Posts
11. Senior Accountant: 251 Posts
12. Junior Accountant: 39 Posts
13. Junior Assistant: 81 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline.
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 02.07.1974 and not later than 01.07.1996
- For S.N. 8: Born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 02.07.1974 and not later than 01.07.1998
Fees: Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM/ PwD candidates and Rs.330/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in screening test, computer based test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 11.11.2016 to 10.12.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 11.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 10.12.2016
Date of Screening Test: 26.02.2017
Date of Computer Based Test: 20.05.2017 & 21.05.2016