APPSC Online Recruitment/ Admit Card 2016 for Assistant Executive Engineers: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 748 vacant posts of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18.08.2016 to 21.09.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 748
Name of the Department:
1. AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department: 56 Posts
2. AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department: 41 Posts
3. AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 473 Posts
4. AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 63 Posts
5. AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service: 113 Posts
6. AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Department: 02 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.07.1976 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For SC/ ST/ BCs: Born not earlier than 02.07.1971 and not later than 01.07.1998.
- For Others: As per Govt. rules.
Fees: Rs.250/- for candidates belonging to reserved categories of AP state and Rs.370/- for all other candidates.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be through Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 18.08.2016 to 21.09.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply Online: 18.08.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 21.09.2016
Date of Examination: Between 03.11.2016 to 05.11.2016