Amritsar October 2016 Army Open Bharti/ Rally Registration for Soldier Posts: An Indian Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Amritsar from 01.10.2016 to 15.10.2016 at Amritsar to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from districts of Punjab ie, Gurdaspur, Amritsar, Tarn Taran & Pathankot. Candidates can apply online using below given link from 01.08.2016 to 15.09.2016. Other Detail like age, qualification, dates, etc. is given below............
State Name: Punjab
Districts Covered: Gurdaspur, Amritsar, Tarn Taran & Pathankot
Cat. being Screened: Soldier (General Duty, Clerk/ Storekeeper, Technical, Tradesman)
Open Rally Dates: 01.10.2016 to 15.10.2016
Online Application Date: 01.08.2016 to 15.09.2016
Open Rally Place: Amritsar
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Soldier Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X. If a candidate is a graduate with Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
- For Soldier (Nursing Assistant & Tech Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Soldier Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper - who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1995 and not later than 01.04.1999.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1993 and not later than 01.04.1999.