Allahabad Railway Act Apprentice 2016-17: North Central Railway, Allahabad has released a notification for for engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2016-17 in Wagon Repair, Jhansi and Spring Karkhana, Sithauli. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.02.2017 to 17.03.2017. Other details like age limit, fees, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below...........
Total No. of Posts: 413
Name of the Posts: Act Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 195 Posts
2. Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 Posts
3. Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 Posts
4. Machinist: 17 Posts
5. Painter: 32 Posts
6. Crane Operator: 04 Posts
7. Electrician: 17 Posts
8. Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA): 02 Posts
9. MMTM: 25 Posts
Qualification: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 18.03.1993 and not later than 17.03.2002 (both date inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 18.03.190 and not later than 17.03.2002 (both date inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 18.03.1988 and not later than 17.03.2002 (both date inclusive).
Fees: Rs.70/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates and Rs.170/- for all others in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.02.2017 to 17.03.2017 using link given below. Send the print of the application form to ; along with bank draft and self attested copies of all relevant certificates.
Start Date to Apply: 15.02.2017
Last Date to Apply: 17.03.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printout: