Allahabad High Court Online Recruitment/ Admit Card/ Result 2015 for 290 Posts of Driver, Electrician & Class-IV (Group D): Registrar General of High Court, Allahabad has announced a notification for the recruitment of 290 Driver, Electrician & Class-IV (Group D) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06.11.2015 to 10.12.2015. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
Total No.of Posts: 290
Name of the Post:
1. Drivers Grade-IV: 38 Posts
2. Electrician (Technical): 09 Posts
3. Class-IV (Group D): 243 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 35 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification: Candidates should passed
- For Driver: High School & A valid Motor Vehicle Driving License for a period of not less than 5 years.
- For Electrician: High School & one year certificate by National Commercial Training Council or any equivalent institutions recognized by the Government.
- For Class-IV: High School, should also possess requisite knowledge & experience.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on basis of Two Stage Written/ Objective Test.
Fees: Fee for the General and OBC Category Candidates shall be Rs.500 + Bank Charges extra and for the SC/ST Category candidates shall be Rs.300+ Bank charges extra.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online using below given official link from 06-11-2015 to 26-11-2015.
Start Date to Apply Online for Both: 06.11.2015
Last Date to Apply Online for Driver: 26.11.2015
Last Date to Deposit Fee for Driver: 27.11.2015
Last Date to Apply Online for Electrician & Class-IV: 10.12.2015
Last Date to Deposit Fee for Electrician & Class-IV: 11.12.2015