South 24 - Parganas Alipore Court 152 Steno, LDC, Peon, Farash, Day Guard & Mali Result/ Admit Card/ Online Recruitment 2016: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, South 24 - Parganas Alipore has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 152 vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.07.2016 to 12.08.2016. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 152
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer: 13 Posts
2. Bengali Stenographer: 01 Post
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 92 Posts
4. Peon: 42 Posts
5. Farash: 02 Posts
6. Day Guard: 01 Post
7. Mali (Gardener): 01 Post
- For S.N. 1 to 3: Madhyamik (10th) pass and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training. Should be knowledge of satisfactory typing/ steno speed.
- For S.N. 4 to 6: Class VIII passed.
- For S.N. 7: Candidate must have the ability to read and write in Bengali.
Age Limit: Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules for reserved categories.
- For Stenographer: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 02.01.1976 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- For S.N. 1 to 3: Rs.150/- for SC/ ST and Rs.300/- for all others.
- For S.N. 4 to 7: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST and Rs.200/- for all others.
Selection Process: Selection to the posts shall be based on the performance in written test, trade/ skill test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 14.07.2016 to 12.08.2016. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 14.07.2016
Last Date to Apply: 12.08.2016
Date of Part-I Exam: 11.09.2016
Date of Part-II Exam: 20.11.2016
Date of Interview for Mali: 28 to 30 November 2016
Date of Paper-II & Paper-III for Steno: 17.12.2016