Indian Air Force Group 'X' & Group 'Y' Final Result 2015 for Exam Held in April & May, 2015: Indian Air Force conducted a All India Selection Test in the month of April & May, 2015 for Group 'X' & Group 'Y' Posts. In All India Selection Test Air Force Conducted Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Personal Interview and Medical Test during April & May months of 2015 and now Indian Air Force has declared Final list of candidates with Fit & Unfit status who was appeared in the said exam during April & May months of 2015. If in your status their is Fit then you are eligible to join Indian Air Force as Airman in the said post and if in your status their is Unfit then you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as Airman in the said post.
Exam Date: April & May, 2015
Result Display Date: 31.10.2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
1. This list is as per the Roll No. and does not indicate the merit position.
2. Candidates whose names appear in AISLs as Main List/Wait List are NOT (R) NOT guaranteed enrolment.
3. Enrolment will be strictly as per the merit position in AISL subject to:-
- (a) Availability of vacancies.
- (b) Medical fitness.
- (c) Not exceeding the upper age limit for enrolment i.e 21 years as on date of enrolment (except for Education Instructors and Musician trades).
- (d) Validity period of AISL.
5. Candidates can apply for selection any number of times, till:-
- (a) Requisite qualifications with pass percentage exist
- (b) Within the permissible age limits as published in advertisements for Selection Test/Recruitment Rallies.
7. Candidates are advised not to discontinue their studies/job, if any in the interim period.
8. The medical disposal (FIT/UNFIT) of the candidates is only provisional. The candidature of the candidates who have become UNFIT/ABSENT in the Appeal Medical Board automatically stands cancelled (R) cancelled.
9. CANDIDATURE OF CANDIDATES AGAINST WHOM 'CSV' (CERTIFICATES SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION) IS ANNOTATED IN THE REMARKS COLUMN IS PROVISIONAL. THEY ARE TO PRODUCE ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES TO THE CONCERNED CO, ASC BY 16 NOV 2015 FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATURE IS LIABLE TO BE CANCELLED.