Indian Air Force Maintenance Command Units Fireman & Fire Engine Driver Result/ Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 53 vacant posts of Fireman & Fire Engine Driver at various Maintenance Command Units. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 06.11.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 53
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Matriculation (10th) and must have undergone training in Fire Fighting.
- For S.N. 2: Matriculation (10th) and must have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicle.
- For General: Born not earlier than 07.11.1989 and not later than 06.11.1998.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 07.11.1986 and not later than 06.11.1998.
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 07.11.1984 and not later than 06.11.1998.
Fees: There will be no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Trade/ Physical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the concerned Air Force Station.
Start Date to Apply: 08.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 06.11.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.