Online Application/ Admit Card/ Result for All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)–2016: Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016 to be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course for the academic session 2016-17 for filling up 15% All India Quota seats in Vterinary Colleges in India (except from the state of Jammu & Kashmir) and State Quota Seats (other than 15% All India Quota) in the Veterinary Colleges in Haryana, Manipur and Rajasthan. Candidates who want to appear in said entrance test can apply online from 08.01.2016 to 03.03.2016. Other details like are given below…......
Name of the Exam: All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016
Name of the Course Available: B.V.Sc. & A.H.
- (i) The candidates should be an Indian National (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
- (ii) He/She has attained or will attain the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December, 2016. Candidates attaining seventeen years on 1 st of January, 2017 or later will not be eligible to appear at the AIPVT-2016.
- (iii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota and participating States Seats is 25 years as on 31 st December, 2016. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
Qualifying Examinations: Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations:
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include a practical test in these subjects) and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 (years) educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The Intermediate Examination in Science from a recognized University/Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include a practical test in these subjects) and English as a core course.
Fees: Rs.750/- for SC/ ST & Physical Handicap candidates and Rs.1500/- for all others upto 09.02.2016 and Rs.1500/- for SC/ ST & Physical Handicap candidates and Rs.2250/- for all others upto 03.03.2016.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through below given link from 08.01.2016 to 03.03.2016. No printout is required to be sent to AIPVT/ VCI.
Date for Online Application without Late Fee: 08.01.2016 to 09.02.2016
Date for Online Application with 750/- Late Fee: 10.02.2016 to 03.03.2016
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website: 14.04.2016
Date of Examination, AIPVT-2016: 14.05.2016 (Saturday) 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Declaration of Result: 20.06.2016