AIISH Store Keeper, UDC, LDC, Accountant, Steno & Clerk-cum-Typist Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru has released a recruitment notification for filling up 13 vacant posts of Store Keeper, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Accountant, Stenographer & Clerk-cum-Typist in Non–Technical (Administrative) cadre. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 07.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 13
Name of the Post:
- For S.N. 1: Degree with two years experience in handling stores of Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Body.
- For S.N. 2: Degree.
- For S.N. 3: Degree in Commerce.
- For S.N. 4 to 6: Matriculation (10th) with Knowledge of Typing/ Shorthand.
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Born not earlier than 08.12.1990 and not later than 07.12.1998
- For S.N. 3: Born not earlier than 08.12.1986 and not later than 07.12.1998
- For S.N. 4: Born not earlier than 08.12.1988 and not later than 07.12.1998
- For S.N. 5 & 6: Born not earlier than 08.12.1991 and not later than 07.12.1998
Fees: Rs.100/- for PwD candidates and Rs.400/- for all other candidates by way of DD favouring Director, AIISH, Mysuru, payable at Mysuru. There is no application fee for women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and/ or Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Manasagangothri, Mysuru, Pin: 570006.
Start Date to Apply: 25.10.2016
Last Date to Apply: 07.12.2016