AAI Apprenticeship 2016-17 Admit Card/ Online Recruitment: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 682 vacant posts of Apprentices in following trades. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 using link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, fees, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 682
Name of the Trade:
1. Graduate Operations Management: 100 Posts
2. Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS): 05 Posts
3. Graduate IT: 10 Posts
4. Graduate Finance: 116 Posts
5. Graduate Civil Engineering: 44 Posts
6. Diploma Civil Engineering: 59 Posts
7. Graduate Electrical Engineering: 30 Posts
8. Diploma Electrical Engineering: 36 Posts
9. Graduate Fire: 23 Posts
10. Diploma Fire: 46 Posts
11. Graduate CNS Engineering: 62 Posts
12. Diploma CNS Engineering: 70 Posts
13. ITI CNS: 34 Posts
14. ITI Fitter: 30 Posts
15. ITI Wireman: 17 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Science Graduate with MBA OR Engineering Graduate in any discipline.
- For S.N. 2: Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research/ Economics.
- For S.N. 3, 5, 7, 9 & 11: B.E./ B.Tech. in relevant trade/ discipline.
- For S.N. 4: B.Com.
- For S.N. 6, 8, 10 & 12: Engineering Diploma in relevant trade/ discipline.
- For S.N. 13 to 15: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.01.1990 and not later than 31.12.1998
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 01.01.1988 and not later than 31.12.1998
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in academic records.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 08.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 08.11.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.11.2016