136 (I) INF BDE GP OMC LDC/ Fireman/ Tradesman Mate Admit Card/ Recruitment 2016: Officer Commanding, 136 (I) INF BDE GP OMC has released a recruitment notification for filling up following 58 vacant posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.12.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below........
Total No. of Posts: 58
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Divison Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Fireman: 32 Posts
3. Tradesman Mate: 25 Posts
- For S.N. 1: Intermediate (10+2) with Knowledge of Typing.
- For S.N. 2 & 3: Matriculation (10th).
- For General: Born not earlier than 31.12.1991 and not later than 30.12.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 31.12.1988 and not later than 30.12.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Born not earlier than 31.12.1986 and not later than 30.12.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam and Practical/ Physical/ Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to 136 (I) INF BDE GP OMC, Pin: 909136, C/o 56 APO.
Start Date to Apply: 10.12.2016
Last Date to Apply: 30.12.2016
Admit Card: Admit cards will be sent through post to candidate address by department.